This advice is for people elligible for Medicare. If you aren’t – go here to get the best information and advice for you.
Create a MyGov account. If you have one already. Log-in and go to step 2.
Link your Medicare to your MyGov account. If you’ve done this already go to step three.
To do this you will need your Medicare card.
If you need help getting a new card, you can call Medicare on 132 011
Steps on how to link your Medicare and MyGov are here.
Once it’s all linked, you can check your immunisation history
- Log into MyGov
- Select Medicare under the “Your Services” header.
- Click “view immunisation history” down the bottom of the page
- If your certificate is available, the option to view it will appear at the bottom of the page. You can download this as a PDF or add it to your mobile wallet.
If you’re fully vaccinated but can’t see your certificate, you may need to ask for proof of your vaccination from your vaccination provider. Head over here to find more specific advice.
Add your certificate to your Mobile Wallet
- Complete ‘Step Three’ from a mobile browser
- An “add to Apple Wallet” or “Save to Phone” option will be available.